Want to learn more about dementia? The following article provides a list of e-learning programmes to expand your knowledge about the types and symptoms of dementia to better support your loved one’s needs.
Agency for Integrated Care (AIC)
As part of the e-learning initiative, the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) has developed an e-learning programme to help persons living with dementia and their caregivers learn more about dementia.
Through this online course, you will learn about the following topics:
- What dementia is, its types, and risk factors
- Signs and symptoms of dementia
- Basic communication tips when interacting with persons living with dementia
- Ways to reduce the risk of getting dementia
- Dementia-friendly initiatives
You will receive an e-certificate upon completion of the course and an evaluation form.
Find out more or scan the QR code below to learn more about dementia now!