Time: 19 April, 2023 3:30 PM
Venue: Online (Zoom)
Registration: Please note the following:
- Caregiver Support Group (English) sessions are conducted from 2.30pm to 4.30pm. Participants are to logged in / seated by 2.15pm
- Please register at least two weeks before the scheduled sessions
- Caregiver Support Group sessions are free of charge, unless otherwise stated
- To register, call the Dementia Helpline at 6377 0700.
- Alternatively, email us at regist[email protected] or register online through our form here.
Male caregivers have often been underrepresented in caregiver research. This may limit our knowledge of their caregiving experiences and social service providers’ ability to support them more effectively. In view of this, Fei Yue Community Services (FYCS) and National University of Singapore’s Next Age Institute (NAI) collaborated to conduct a qualitative study to understand caregiving from the unique perspective of male caregivers. This webinar will present the key findings of the study and their implications for community mental health services.